Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Monday....I'm so not ready for you

Amazing how fast the weekends fly by isn't it?  I was really not ready for the alarm clock to remind me that it was indeed Monday morning.
I was running a little late (nothing new....I tend to "fart around" and doddle a lot in the mornings...something I am trying to work on) so didn't have time to take any quick pics of breakfast.

Lunch was out to Cheddar's with the co-workers and since they don't know about my blog I wasn't about to bust out the camera and start taking pics of everyone food :)  Besides the food was pretty uneventful.

Dinner was rushed and crazy!  My husband was working late and after picking the kids up from daycare and getting home I just wasn't feeling cooking too much so I just whipped up one of my favorite loaded salads.

Romaine lettuce, red and green peppers, blue cheese crumbles. a sliced up hard boiled egg white, Applegate Farms bacon, chopped celery, sliced avocado and Marie's Creamy Ranch Dressing

Dessert was one of my favorite foods - Fage Greek Yogurt with a little added Truvia sweetener, sliced strawberries, blueberries, and chia seeds. 

Well since I am posting this late and it is actually already Tuesday morning as I finish up this post and looking at the above picture I am really starting to get hungry.  Guess I better get in the kitchen.

Here's hoping you have a Terrific Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment