Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back to Bloggin'


So I've decided to truly to commit to bloggin!  Would love to say that I could update 3 times a day but I'm setting my goal out small to make sure I post at least once a day.  I think this is attainable goal, and I hope you will stop by from time to time!

So now that that little bit of "business" is out of the way onto fun food stuff today....

At work today a co-worker brought in some Easter Candy. I could not resist the chocolate bunny or the Reese's Egg (who could right??)  Anyway I was munchin down on my little delicious chocolate bunny I thought how many people start with the ears when they eat a chocolate bunny?  Don't tell me I'm the only one that takes the ears off first??  Ha ha


                                                                        No Ears!!

Then later in the afternoon (after lunch) Sorry no pics of lunch I was soooo starving I didn't have time to take a pic.  But lunch was a tuna salad sandwich on a whole wheat tortilla wrap with steamed broccoli on the side---sooooo good!  So back to after lunch I decided to eat the Reese's peanut butter cup egg. 



Yummy!!  But as I was eating it I thought there has to be a healthier alternative to this little yummy treat......and so this was my creation much later in the day:




0% FAGE Yogurt
1 packet Truvia
About 1/2 a tablespoon all natural crunchy peanut butter

It was AMAZING!!!  Really I think in the future I will choose this snack over the Reese's.  It may be a bit more calories than the candy but its a better choice in terms of good fats and protein.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday....it's almost the weekend :)

So question (if there is anyone out there) what's your favorite Easter candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment