Thursday, March 3, 2011

Communal Space

I work in an office just like probably every other office out there in America.  And as I am sure they all have their issues it seems like the number 1 problem is the Office Fridge.  I've never had a problem with anyone taking my lunch or anything I place in the fridge, but apparently there is a "fridge bandit" on the loose at work these days.

When I went to make my lunch I noticed an apple sitting in the fridge.  Now, I know that I did not bring this apple nor do I have any idea who this apple belongs to but the most important thing here is the apple does not belong to me!!  Well apparently the "fridge bandit" has taken an apple or two from this person because not only was her first and last name listed on the apple on a piece of tape but she also had her email address and cell phone number listed as well!!  Really people??  Just quit taking things that don't belong to you!  It made me sad to think she had to protect that apple with all of the information in hopes it would be nabbed.  I know sometimes communal space can be hard or tempting but if it ain't yours don't touch it!

So breakfast was a most delicious Green Smoothie!  Sorry no pics was running VERY late


Lunch was tuna salad over romaine lettuce and some broccoli with a colby jack cheese stick on the side.

It was the hubby's birthday last night so we enjoyed steak and roasted cauliflower.

 My husband's birthday cake his co-worker made for him!  Isn't is awesome!  The grapes on the sides and the banana in front were cake as well but looked so real!  I was told it was delicious as it is for sure not sugar free or starch free.
So my dessert was what I call "Strawberry Ice Cream"
A few frozen strawberries, some crushed ice, a little bit of whipping cream and a little bit of sweetener and whirl it int he blender until somewhat smooth,  I added some sliced almonds to the top because I love them!

Well it's Thursday friends we've almost made it through another work week
Here's wishing everyone a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment