Thursday, March 3, 2011

HARD boiled eggs

So this morning I was boiling up some eggs for my lunch and forgot set the timer!  When I went back in the kitchen I saw that almost all the water had evaporated. Yikes!  Since I wasn't sure how long they had been going I decided to add some more water and boil for 10 more minutes.  Let's just say I was bit absent minded this morning and very nervous when I cracked the eggs at lunch!  But they were boiled--HARD boiled but still tasted delicious on top my salad.

Breakfast....
A strawberry smoothie with some added protein powder.  Sorry  no pics was running VERY late again today( is anyone noticing a trend here...haha)

Lunch.....
A Delicious Steak Salad.  I used the left over steak from dinner and tossed it with romaine, broccoli, celery, blue cheese crumbles, some sliced avocado and of course my HARD boiled eggs!!
Sorry for the poor quality it was taken with my iphone

Dinner....
Not sure yet thinking tuna or chicken salad.  Needs to be something quick as our microwave pooped out last night so after a quick bite we are heading to Lowe's.  You can't spell FAMILY without microwave right??!!

Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment